Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mac Pro Longwear Lip Creme in To The Future! Review and Swatches



(0.12oz./3.4g - 17USD) I have been using this lipstick religiously for months and it's my second tube already. My all time favorite nude lipstick used to be Shiseido's BE208 Dune but now it's To The Future!. The main reason is the staying power, it's not kiss-proof or anything but won't slip, fade for hours. I can just slap it on without worrying if it'll move or fade, very low maintenance. The second awesomeness about it, is the opacity, almost fully opaque with one swipe.
I must admit it has a tacky texture, like if you applied a lip pencil all over your lips. It's on the matte side but not very drying but not hydrating at all. And the color of it is just beautiful, peachy, orangey nude. I'd say give it a try if you have medium complexion with warm undertones.

No comments:

Post a Comment