Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MAC Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash Review and Swatches



(0,35g/0,012oz. - 15USD) Urban Decay 24/7 are hands down my favorite eyeliners and everytime I try another brand I promise myself to be loyal to my UDs but my greediness wants to try out new things more often than my loyalty. I have tried every different type of MAC eye pencils and liners, only the Fluidline and Pearlglides work for me, other than these two, Mac is really bad at making a good eyeliner. For example this one is long lasting, smudge proof but it's not soft at all so you have to struggle to get an intense color, you have to pull your eyelids and stuff, I can't deal with that when I have my good old gel liners or UD 24/7s.
Talking about the shade, I'm a sucker for plums but I hate this formula as much as I love the shade, it's a plum with red/burgundy pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Did you try Clarins eyeliner? it's the best for me! I also like Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner .. And my next Purchase will be UD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried Clarins, I have Maybelline but it's not as smooth as Mac gel eyeliners. You have to try UD 24/7 they are the smoothest pencil liners I have ever tried :)

    ReplyDelete