Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rouge Dior in 451 Cinderella Review and Swatches





(0.12oz./3.4g - 32USD) I think this was a limited edition lipstick from one of Dior's previous collection, but it's still reachable in my area so here is my review about it. The ultimate reason that I got this lipstick I am such a sucker for the packaging. Very elegant and chic, Dior and Guerlain make the best packaging ever. But if you consider the formula I don't find it's the best working for me. My lips are dry and chapped all the time, so I need to have a lipstick that's moisturizing. I don't say that Rouge Dior's are drying, I find that they changed the formula as well as the packaging, they used to be a lot more dry. If you moisturize your lips prior to using, it's great.
The color is gorgeous, it's the muted version of Nars's Orgasm. Mid tone corally pink, it has pearlescent finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment