Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chanel Illusion D'ombre Cream Eyeshadow in 83 Illusoire Review and Swatches





(4g/0,14oz. - 36USD) Illusion D'ombre has 6 beautiful shimmery shades, they are sort of new. I believe they came out in Fall 2011. I swatched them all at the store, they were all beautiful, sparkly and they all had buildable color. So you have the chance to just use them for a wash of color on your lids or you can be more edgy and build them up. But beware they are intensely shimmery. They are in a glass jar as you can see from the pictures above and come with a little synthetic brush.
#83 Illusoire is a taupe but it has more purple than your regular taupe. It doesn't look frosty if you just use a little, it looks kind of wet because of the shimmer but the more you build it up the frostier it gets. Sadly if I don't use my Urban Decay Primer Potion it creases even in half an hour, you might not have the same problem if you don't have oily lids like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment