Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Strass Lip Color in #342 Orange Sequin Review and Swatches




(0.12oz./3.4g - 33USD) I got this lipstick after reading Temptalia's review about it, without actually seeing the color. I knew it was going to look different on my lips but I didn't expect this much difference. When I saw the color in the tube, I was shocked because it's looked brown rather than orange, but after putting it on my lips I realized how sheer it is. It just gives you a tint of color but a lot of glossy effect and lots of sparkle. It has wonderful amount of fine glitter in it and they are not chunky at all. For me the unique thing about this lipstick is that it has orange and golden shimmer, not gold or silver like other thousands of products out there.
Here is another lip swatch with more day light.


The formula is great, very smooth, it just glides on like butter. I almost forgot to mention how great it smells, please Guerlain make perfume with this scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment