Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fragrance Review: Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb


I have used tons of different perfumes for years and I always lean towards sweet, floral and fruity ones, if you're like me you're going to love this scent too! It's already one of my favorite fragrances of all times so I had to write a review about it. It's actually very hard to reach this fragrance, at least in my home town. I picked EDT but I wish I picked EDP instead because it's nearly gone after an hour and I always want to smell like I poured my perfume bottle on myself :)
So Flowerbomb is a "sugarbomb" to me, I smell sweet than anything else. The strongest note for me is pink cotton candy then I smell some tonca bean which is used as a substitude for vanilla if you don't already know that. After not much, when sugar bomb loses it's power I smell some rose, jasmine and some citrus. But they're never as strong as the sweetness of this perfume. It's very feminine, youthful and pink.
But something about it makes it different than the other sweet fragrances out there, it's more classy and sophisticated, not just a flat cotton candy smell or a young girls cheap scent. May be the reason is it's exclusive. I love Vera Wang Princess or Miss Dior Cherie but oh boy I don't want to smell like "everyone"!

No comments:

Post a Comment