Monday, February 6, 2012

Nasty Gal Clothing Haul


Nasty Gal Power Point Blazer in Purple

I have a Nasty Gal Haul again! I got this stuff a while ago but I was so lazy to post them. The first thing I got is this cute purple blazer. It's made of thin material, not appropriate for winter at all, like many stuff in Nasty Gal, 100% polyester. Looks very cute with high waisted skirts, very retro looking. My mom told me that my grandma was used to wear this kind of blazers when she was young, so she told it was old school but I was like no mom! It's retro!



Zig Out Skirt in Black Pearl

The second thing I got is this bodycon skirt, it's thick and durable and the waist line has a stretch panel inside so it tucks your stomach in. Mine is a size S and fits me perfectly. I didn't realize when I saw the picture of it but in real life the white parts are all metallic. It's comfy and cute.



Sedona Belted Skirt in Black

Then I have this basic high waisted skirt. It's a casual every day skirt, so I'm not very thrilled but you need some casual clothes too, you know :) This is again size S.


Dallas Earrings in Silver

These were on sale and super cheap! These fringe earrings are very popular this season. They have rhinestones all over and super shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment