Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21 Review and Swatches



I finally got my first ever BB cream yay! I have heard so many Asian Youtube Gurus raving about them and the top rated ones were always Missha BB cream and Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream.
If you don't already know what a BB cream is, here is a quick summarization for you: BB cream has different names like Beauty Balm, Blemish Balm, Beblesh Balm. It's basically a tinted cream or a moisturizer with lots of benefits like sun protection, lightening acne scars, brighten and nourish your skin. Some also has anti wrinkle or pore minimization properties. It's so much better than using moisturizer and sun screen and foundation.
I tried so many moisturizers, sun screens and some foundation but wasn't happy with most. At that point Missha BB cream helped me a lot, the best thing about it you can use it even if you have oily skin. It didn't make my skin oilier but it didn't make it less oily either, so it didn't changed anything at all. I'm even happy with that result because what ever tried they always made my skin oilier. Other than that it provides a decent amount of coverage, I'd say it's medium coverage. It has SPF42 PA+++ I got No 21 it matches my skin pretty well, I'm normally between MAC NC20 - NC25 or NW. Missha is rather neutral but it has some ashy tones in it just a teeny bit.
I guess I've said enough about a product, I got this a week ago so obviously I can't tell you about it's long term benefits but I'll be posting an update a couple months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment