Thursday, December 8, 2011

MAC Lipstick in Honeylove Review and Swatches



(3g/0,1oz. - 14,50USD) Honeylove is considerably deeper than Creme d' Nude or Myth, so it's good for medium to medium dark skin tones and you know it's really hard to find a nude color for these skin tones. They are either too brownish or too coral, but Honeylove is perfect. Plus I really like the matte finish, it's actually not completely matte but you can blot for more matte effect afterwards. Moreover it's so intensely pigmented that I don't need to swipe the color across my lips, just dabbing is enough. Only con for me is that it somehow makes my lips looks wrinkly, so you can see that in the picture below too. And I also have to mention that it dries the hell out of my lips. For referance if Mac had a shade NC23 that would match me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment