Thursday, September 29, 2011

Outfit Of The Day vol. 1


The weather is a bit chili these days, but still can't accept that summer is over, I love mini dresses so much! I got this Motel Lesley dress recently from Urban Outfitters and I love it, it's in the color peach, I checked but this color is not available now, but you can still find coral and black. I'm not thrilled by the quality though, mine already started getting loose, still I love the design, especially the back straps makes it very unique. Unfortunately your bra will show up and I hate not wearing a bra or wearing those weird bras that stick to your boobs so I wore it anyways, it looks bad I know.


I paired it with my Guess leopard slingbacks, they are just OK not my favorite and not the most comfortable shoe.



I bought this Juicy Couture Lively White Ceramic Watch a while ago and I'm wearing it all the time. White ceramic watches are so in right now and this a real beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment