Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rimmel London Colour Show Off Lipsticks Review and Swatches



(4g/0,14oz.) I just can't get enough of this lipsticks, they have a very unique formulation, I feel like they are silicone based. They provide soft velvety finish, they also look quite matte, not necessarily hydrating but not drying either. All shades are opaque, except Pink Fame and Stare at me, which are semi-opaque. Unfortunately Color Show off Lipsticks don't come in wide range of shades, they don't even have a nude color.

Shake-up Pink 020: This has been my go to shade since I got it, it's a dupe for Mac Chatterbox except their finishes. Mac is glossier and shake-up pink is more matte. It's a good shade for everyday wear.
Pink Gossip 110: This is a darker version of Shake-up Pink, definitely more brighter pink.
Tell No One 030: My least favorite shade, because it looks quite brown and ;I fon't find that very flattering. I wish it was more on the orange side.
Pink Fame 210: Looks very pretty on the tube but when you put it on it's not as opaque as the other shades, so if you want an opaque lipstick I'd recommend you to skip this one.
Kiss Me 140: This shade definitely says kiss me! Bold, bright, vibrant corally red. Looks very similar to Mac Impassioned, again except the finish. This is more velvety and matte where Impassioned is glossy.
Be Bold 120: Vibrant plummy pink, more on the pink side, even red when it's on the lips.
Red Fever 230: Red Fever is a good dupe for Mac Russian Red, they are both matte and have this vibrant dark red color.
Stare At Me 250: Has semi-opaque finish, still very pigmented though. Not everyone can easily pull of this shade, it's a brownish plum and has some purple in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment