Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Too Faced Natural Radiance Face Palette Review and Swatches



(0,65oz./18,3g - 39USD) Being a fan of Too Faced, I am not happy to say that I don't like MOST of this palette, it has a poor quality. Everything you need for the face, in one compact palette sounds like a great idea though. I remember  my mom got me a toy makeup set when I was a child, overall this palette has that cheap smell.

Bronze Veil, my favorite thing of this palette, a dark bronzer, has tiny shimmers.
Creme Blush, too sticky and too oily, I can feel how badly this would break me out.
Blush, which is powder is nice, very similar to Nars Orgasm, bright peachy pink with golden shimmers.
Conceal, very thick and cakey to use on the face and creases horribly under the eyes.
Luminize, except for creasing it's not a bad product, has a nice glowy finish.
Brighten must be the worst, it has weird uneven finish when applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment