Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit Of The Day vol. 8 featuring Forever New Cardigan




Button Front Cardigan : Forever New
Embellished Cardigan : Forever New
Necklace : Accesorize
Skirt : Forever New
Shoes : Bebe 2b
Coat : Forever New

I guess I'm obsessed with the brand Forever New, can you tell? My first cardigan is a lot more warmer with this thick wool fabric. The second one is very dainty with the embellishments, none of them fall off so far. Rose color and gold tone compliments each other so I paired it with a gold fringe necklace that I got from Accesorize, for other alternatives you can check Forever 21 or Forever New. The skirt has a nice, high quality fabric and you can wear it in winter with leggings or in the summer with bare legs, mine is a size 8 for reference. All items from Forever New, you can find at their stores but not online unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment