Monday, November 16, 2015

Kate Tokyo Monochrome Shine Eye Shadow in BR-1 Review and Swatches



My family and I saw this brand in every drugstore in both Malaysia and Singapore. Their stand cought our eyes every time! And we knew that we had to buy some beauties from this brand when we saw "Made in Japan" sign.

They have varieties of different eye shadow quads and duos, unfortunately there isn't one single palette that's matte. They don't even have a single matte shade in their palettes. Still, loving this brand and I wish that I had gotten more products from them.

Anyhow, on to reviewing the palette; 4 soft and smooth pearly, shimmery shades. All shades here are translucent therefore very foolproof.
First shade is a peachy golden one. Second is a deep brown, I must say it's the sheerest of them all. Third one is an off-white and the last one is my favorite mid tone taupe.

I wish that this brand was widely available in the world, still can't get over how in the world I didn't get any lip sticks from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment