Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nasty Gal & Bebe & Sam Edelman Haul && OOTD vol. 11

Fleur Lace Bustier in Black - Nasty Gal
Laced Tail Skirt in Black - Nasty Gal
Lorissa Spiked Pump in Nude Leather - Sam Edelman

 I'm back with another haul & outfit of the day or actually outfit of the night :). First I have this black bralet, it's all over lace, very sexy. Mine is size 34B, the back hook/eye closure part is adjustable for 3 sizes and the straps are detachable. Then I have this insanely gorgeous skirt, these high low skirts are so in right now, I'm going to rock this trend all summer long. It's chiffon with lace details and very light weight. And then my shoes are from Sam Edelman, they have it in so many colors and materials and they also have it closed toe pump and as you can see peep toed ones too. They are not the most comfartable shoes to walk in, especially when those spikes add a considerable amount of weight to the shoe, but they are a showstopper!
Chainmail Necklace in Silver - Nasty Gal
Tank Top - Mango
Wild Thing Skirt in Multi - Nasty Gal
Diamond Stripe Skirt in Multi - Nasty Gal
Natasha Metal Laced Up Sandal in White - Bebe

This next outfit is more casual yet sexy. So first I have a chunky necklace, these necklaces are very trendy this season, it's cute but it's heavy. I paired this outfit with a grey, simple Mango tank top, I love it, just hugs you very tightly. The first skirt is nice, it has magenta leopard print all over. As much as the second skirt looks cute it's a pain to wear, I always wear size a small but this runs so small that I should have ordered a size large! You know the stretchy panel at the waist? Almost all skirts have that. However this one has it all over, it looks like a cardcoard you can't even fold it vertically. And last of all I have this white sandal or bootie shoe from Bebe, it kind of looks tacky to me, I'm not very sure if I like them. But because they hug your ankle they are very comfortable to walk in despite this huge heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment