Saturday, May 19, 2012

Asos Clothing Haul part 1



Sherry Dress with Colorblock Panels - Motel
White Heels - Bebe

A sexy mini bodycon dress, it has black, white and wine colorblock panels. Deep plunging at the back. The fabric is just like other Motel dresses, if you're not familiar, it's not a cheap looking material. Slightly stretchy, hugs your body tight enough. You know when some bodycon dresses are made of a thin fabric and it shows your underwear, this not like that, the fabric is thick enough to hide those. But it's not like corset that hides your tummy or anything. It's a mini dress and moves up when you're walking and if you keep pulling it down, the fabric starts to get lose. Mine is size UK10 or small.



Drape Side Dress in Black - River Island
Metallic Heels - Dolce Vita

This is such a unique dress, I feel like a super star when I'm in this dress. Those chiffon panels fly behind you when you walk. Exposed zipper at the back adds a nice touch. It's actually a bodycon dress and 4 chiffon tails attached to it. They had it in black and neutral, neutral was sold out. I got a size 10 because they didn't have it in smaller size too, it's too big so I'll have it altered.



Top with '40s Peplum in Cream - Asos
Bodycon Skirt - Forever New
Leopard Peep Toe Heels - Bebe

You might think by looking at the pictures, oh it's a nice top! Because I was thinking the same too. But in person it's exactly the opposite. First, the fabric is almost see through, very thin and cheap. It says 100% polyester on the site, I don't know if that's a cheap material or not. Also, even though I got size 8 and it still too big for me. Asos brand stuff are not high quality I guess, so I'll keep an eye on that when purchasing something from asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment