Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outfit Of The Day vol. 2 featuring Betsey Johnson Carrin-P Leopard Wedge Bootie



Faux Fur Cardigan : Forever New
White Top : Zara
Black Tights : Forever 21
Leopard Wedge Booties : Betsey Johnson
Black Bag : YSL

I don't know if you are familiar with the brand Forever New but they are my newest obsession, they are the prettiest store ever, almost everything is colored dusty rose pink and pinkish nude and beige! My cardigan has a removable faux fur and it's belted, mine is size 6 for referance. They are an Australian brand and they use British sizing. Such a pity that their shoes start from 37 which is a size big for me, and I couldn't purchase a shoe from them even though I loved a pair of flat booties there.

But I got Betsey Johnson's Carrin-P Leopard Wedge Bootie, they have 5" inch heel with 1 1/2" platform and they are so comfy.

My bag is from Yves Saint Laurent, I got mine last year but you can find many similar ones at Bluefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment