Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rouge Dior in 028 Rose Comedy vs. Mac Lipstick in Impassioned




Christian Dior Rouge Dior 028 Rose Comedy, Pink Comedy (3,4g/0,12oz. - 32USD) : I know they are not really dupes but pretty close. Anyway, no product can beat this lipstick when it has this marvellous packaging, very elegant. The smell is amazing too, it smells just like a lipstick if you know what I mean? If a lipstick had it's own smell that would be it. I have a weird problem about Rouge Diors, they tend to move toward the edges on my lips and I hate that. Other than that I love the color, it's a muted creamy red, it's still vibrant but not as bright as a red.
Mac Impassioned Lipstick (3g/0,1oz. - 14,50USD): This one is more pinkish version of a muted red. They are both drying, ofcourse MAC one has a lot more pigmentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment