Monday, October 11, 2010

Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color #1 Capricious Pink Review and Swatches







This product is sold exclusively at Sephora for 25,50 USD (6ml/0,21oz.) I bought it almost a month ago and I’m truly happy with my purchase and want to try out the other shades. But this particular shade is adorable, it’s a yellow based medium pink with silver micro shimmers. Packaging looks great but as you can see in the picture, silver part of the tube peeled off but it’s not a big deal for me. This gloss is very creamy, moisturizing, lightweight and has a good coverage. It has a nice scent to it, not overwhelming at all. I think Givenchy is underrated I haven't seen many people using it, I love their products and especially this particular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment